Sales, Customer Service, and Social Marketing Associate
Sales, Customer Service, and Social Marketing
Part-time: $15/hr base + commission, flexible schedule
Fort Worth, Texas | Holistic Hemp Company
Holistic Hemp Company sales headquarters in Fort Worth TX is looking for an outgoing and hard-working person to join our team. Our ideal candidate is an independent self-starter, punctual, and is passionate about holistic living and hemp.
This position in sales, customer service, and marketing within our rapidly growing American hemp company is perfect for those wanting to be on the forefront of change and get it on the ground level of this multi-billion dollar industry. Entry-level sales experience will be considered with the right candidate.
We work with accounts across the United States, with our sights on international expansion in coming years. Our wholesale clients service every industry, including but are not limited to, boutiques, spas, wellness clinics, athletic studios, grocery stores, medical offices, and more. We operate on platforms ranging from B2B, B2C, Events, and Retail.
Our ideal candidate:Excellent with written and verbal communication.
Highly organized and eager to learn new systems.
Attentive to details and familiar with new technologies (computers, software, mobile, CRM).
Self-starter seeking a flexible schedule and dynamic, exciting work environment.
Within commuting distance of Fort Worth, Texas.
Knowledge of: Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Social Media platforms.
Graphic Design experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Bilingual is a plus, but not necessary.
College Degree(s) and Certification(s) are all strongly considered, but not required.
Some of the (fun) perks:
- Directly have an impact on your community, while earning high income potential.
- Salary plus commissions, paid on both new business and repeat orders.
- Opportunity for full-time, promotions, bonuses based on performance.
- Discounts on products for you, your family, and friends.
- Join a company in high growth phase in the exciting American hemp industry.
- Work directly with HHC’s founders and close-knit team, with a flexible schedule in a creative, collaborate work space.
Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for helping people and holistic health.
- Successful background in sales, customer service, hospitality, or retail.
- A positive attitude, general spirit of optimism, and the ability to connect with people and make friends quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and situation awareness; ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Coach-ability; hunger to learn and improve, while being independent and goal-oriented.
- Above-average time management skills and self-motivation.
- Must have reliable transportation and working laptop with internet capabilities and Microsoft office word and excel.
- Learn our products and sales niche to complete the sales process.
- Help educate our potential and existing clients on current and new products.
- Make daily in-person sales calls, walk-ins, and emails to small and medium-sized businesses in your territory.
- Build strong professional relationships and establish trust with customers, while utilizing our CRM software to keep accurate records in our database.
- Report daily activity at the end of each work day, participate in bi-weekly team meeting.
- Submit your work schedule and goals to team leader every other week
- Re-service your existing client accounts periodically and systematically, following company standards and procedures.
- Attend team meetings and community events.
- This position requires frequently sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation, including typing.
- Able to participate in the environments standing, moving both offsite and onsite at events and tradeshows.
- This position may require kneeling, bending, squatting, plus reaching, stooping and lifting office files, inventories, and supplies, typically weighing 40 pounds or less.
To apply - Please submit a cover letter/personal intro, along with resume and references. We will not contact any references without first speaking with you. email@example.com Thank you for your interest!
Fort Worth, TX 76111
United States (Required)
$20,000 to $70,000 / yr
base + commission
Job Position Keywords: B2B sales, outside sales, field sales, business development, account management, sales management, customer service, wholesales
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees or contractors.
Company recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Company may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.